Contact Us Today For Details:
Payor Contract Manager
- Overall responsibility for the negotiation and management of all healthcare contracts with payers (insurance companies, MSOs, IPAs, TPAs, and government programs)
- Assure contractual agreements meet financial targets, legal, and regulatory compliance requirements
- Develop and maintain processes that provide timely notification of critical contract events
- Conduct ongoing analysis of contractual terms and performance
- Work with operational team to develop action plans to meet goals
- Effectively coordinate and communicate with leadership team and all internal and external customers
Located in north Metro-Atlanta, the city of Alpharetta is quiet, upscale living with the conveniences of one of the largest cities in the Southeast. The community of Alpharetta offers many high-end developments with both shopping and fine cuisine, an abundance of swim and tennis neighborhoods, and plenty of parks, sidewalks, and walking trails. The school system of Alpharetta reflects the residents that live in the area, established and accomplished. As one of the most coveted communities of Atlanta, Alpharetta is a warm, safe, and inviting neighborhood, perfect for any individual or family.
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalists for more than 20 years and know the challenges physicians face today.