Contact Us Today For Details:
CBO Manager of Revenue Cycle
Looking to switch careers in these trying times? Need a position that not only pays well but is also self-rewarding? IN Compass Health has the position for you with a career as the Central Business Office Manager in of one of Americas most prestigious hospital management providers. We are a nationwide company based in the north Atlanta suburbs. As the CBO Manger, you will be responsible for the Leadership, Planning and Management of all revenue cycle activities. This position requires 3-5 years of prior experience and reports directly to our CFO.
Duties and Requirements
· Build and Develop Revenue department and procedures
· Maintain excellent customer service skills to provide for a positive patient experience
· Maintain the privacy and security of all confidential and protected healthcare information
· Monitor, track and evaluate staff productivity and performance
· Oversee department and individual training when needed
Required Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Accounting from Accredited University
· Advanced Degree and/or Certification a Plus
· Experience with Athena Medical Billing Software required
About IN Compass Health, Inc.
IN Compass Health, Inc. develops and manages hospitalist programs for institutions and physician communities around the country. As one of the premier hospitalist providers in the nation, since our founding in 2001 we have delivered more than 50 programs in 14 states serving over 1,000 patients each day. Our executive leaders have been practicing hospitalists for more than 20 years and know the challenges physicians face today.