OSF Saint Elizabeth Medical Center
- No procedures or vent management
- Open ICU
- Average census of 16 encounters per shift
- Highly Competitive Compensation
- Quality bonus based on Value-Based Purchasing
- Sign on and Relocation bonuses available
- Malpractice coverage with tail provided
- CME stipend available
With the backdrop of the Illinois River flowing through it, the city of Ottawa is an excellent place to call home. Ottawa is a real estate gem with a variety of residential homes from historic estates, excellent neighborhoods to wonderful riverfront homes. Like most historic small towns, Ottawa has a downtown filled with historic building that has been repurposed into storefronts and restaurants for its residents. The proximity to Chicago allows access to one of the busiest airports in America for those who like to travel. Ottawa is as welcoming as it is charming and sure to please all who visit it.
Since 1895, OSF St. Elizabeth has been serving the community of Ottawa, IL with a well equipped 97-bed hospital. Part of the larger OSF network, St. Elizabeth has been giving the necessary tools for success and provided top-notch quality care to its patients.